Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Mark Too

In a message dated 2/23/03 2:26:07 PM, LRSymans@aol.com writes:

Dear Editor of BWD,

Aren't you Mark Twain or did I hallucinate that one?

Regards,

Sister Aimee >>


Dear Sister Aimee;
Thank you for the inquiry.
Mark Twain never was,
He’s just an aspect of Samuel cause,
Samuel was such a wimp.
Weak, spiritless and limp.
In order to make Sam so great
we all had to hallucinate.
And we called it Mark.

Sincerely,
L.F. Deale Bf.D
Editor




Session 1295
March 17, 2003


JOANNE: Oh, I have to ask this, because I’ve really been giving myself a hard time. Is Jim/Marion Mark Twain?

ELIAS: No. The individual does incorporate observing essence in partial focus, not entire.

JOANNE: I knew when I’d gotten the impression there was something different, like a split personality almost between Samuel Clemens and Mark Twain. I knew that Jim had something to do with it, and I sort of just summed it up as he was Mark Twain. I wouldn’t have been surprised to find out that someone else was also Mark Twain.

MARJ: Like Sharon.

JOANNE: Like Sharon/Camdon had something to do with that whole...

ELIAS: Both of these individuals do incorporate a focus that is associated with that individual.

MARJ: So they have focuses associated with, in addition to the observing essence?

ELIAS: Correct, and do incorporate a type of relationship with that individual.

JOANNE: Sharon thought that she... I’ll let her talk to you about that; I don’t really know all the details. Okay, so there was something there, cool.


Editor’s note:

See I told you I wasn’t Mark Twain.

I just fucked with him.

Now he’s fucking with me.

Poetic Justice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home