Monday, July 25, 2005

message from margot

A couple of weeks before Margot left this world I found a white parakeet on the ground near some bushes as I walked into work. There was no one else around, although later a couple of people told me they'd seen this bird. I tried to catch it ... I knew it couldn't survive ... but it just scolded me and hopped out of my reach.

I worried about that bird all day and by the afternoon, I had devised a means to capture it. I took a plastic blank CD container top (tall one) out to the area where I'd seen this bird, and searched for it succeeding only in drawing the attention of the students walking past me. It was gone. The maintenance people told me that it was likely eaten by the hawks who had taken up residence in the bell tower and who had already eliminated all the squirrels on campus (I work at the University of Detroit Mercy).

So, I went home all sad that day.

The next day, I opened a little plastic container that I'd placed my vitamins in that morning to discover a white feather in there! I have NO idea how a white feather got into this container! But I scanned it (attached) since it was so bizarre! I made an instant connection to the white bird!

When Margot left this world, I "linked" to her both in essence and energy deposits. She brought that image of the white bird back to me and "told me" that this was associated with her. This was imagery of her movement ... this was a prelude to the event of her passing. And, she tells me now, the "bigger birds DID eat the little bird... but it wasn't destroyed, it was consumed."

Linda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home