Saturday, July 23, 2005

message from giselle

Yeah...this is ME

I'm having a good time:) ME!...Please don't blame me...Ohhhh.,,I'm knocking myself out...Yes!...Don't try to tame me...Hey! Let me have my fun...I've got to have my fling...Some folks say I'm blowing my top...Talk, don't mean a thing:(

I'm having a fiesta while I'm living...Cause, tomorrow I may die...Yeah..That's why I'm having a ball today...I ain't passing nothing by:)

So if I make my bed hard...That's my problem...let me lay...I'm having a good time...Living my life today..Hey, hey, hey.

I say...I'm having a good time...Yeah!...Please don't blame me...I'm knocking myself out...Don't try to tame me...Let me have my fun...I've got to have my fling...Some folks say I'm snapping my cap,,,Talk, don't mean a thing:( Not, now.

I'm having my life while I'm living...Cause, tomorrow I may die...That's why I'm having a fiesta today...and I ain't passing nothing by...If I make my road rough...That's the price that I've got to pay:(

Not you!

I'm having a good time...Living my life today.

Love and ((((hugs)))
Alberta Hunter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home